Best of Rhodes Tour including Lindos and Medieval City
If you wish to visit the main highlights of Rhodes island, depending on nobody else's travel wishes and interests but yours, this tour is your best choice. Enjoy exploring Lindos authentic Greek village that has so much to offer, from Lindos Acropolis to delicious traditional Greek cuisine. The second must see is Medieval City of Rhodes, it belongs to the World Heritage and is under protection of UNESCO. It is considered one of the few best preserved medieval cities in Europe. Let yourself stroll the narrow streets of the Old City. You will fall in love with their multiple character, you will be able to see and visit Grand Master's palace, Turkish Mosques, Jewish Synagogues, ancient library, bathhouses, and lots of shops. All these apart from charming medieval spirit produces unique atmosphere which will not leave you indifferent. We,ll do our best to make your day in Rhodes memorable!
- Pick up
- Afandou Pass through the Afandou valley and observe amazing countryside views
- Monastery Tsambika Brief stop for visiting the Holy Monestery of Panagia Tsambika or taking pictures of Tsambika Beach from the view point. (Virgin Mary Tsambika) is now visited by thousands of couples from all around the world each year who have struggled to conceive or who wish to have their baby or child blessed for one reason or another.
- Kalathos Pass through a traditional Greek village, enjoy nice views of the Mediterranean Sea along the way
- Viewing point for Lindos 10 min stop for taking pictures from one of the most magnificent and breathtaking view points of Rhodes.
- Village of Lindos Lindos is one of the most impressive archaeological sites not only in Greece but also in the world. It has traces of different civilizations. Ancient Greek, Roman, Byzantine traditions blend here with the Medieval heritage of knights of the Order of Saint John. The visit to Lindos is like time travel via centuries and civilizations! If you go there, you will be delighted not only by the history but also by divine beauty. Take your time strolling lovely narrow streets of the village abundantly decorated with flowers, fruit trees, oriental tiles and small fountains. You will be impressed by incredible view of the harbours. The Acropolis of Lindos is on top of 116m cliff. For the Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Knights of St John and Turks it was a wonderful strategic position. You can walk up the stairs and visit it or explore the village and its cosy bays
- Old Town Rhodes The medieval city of Rhodes belongs to the World Heritage, under protection of UNESCO it's considered one of the few best preserved medieval cities in Europe. Let yourself stroll the narrow streets of the Old City. You will fall in love with their multiple character! You will find Turkish Mosques and Jewish Synagogues, ancient library, bathhouses, and lots of shops. All these apart from charming medieval spirit produces unique atmosphere which will not leave you indifferent.
- Transfer Back
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again one day sooner or later.
Thank you Kathrin, we appreciate. It was a pleasure to work with you. All the best wishes from Greece!
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of the Best: Lindos and Rhodes?
The policies on sanitization are:
-Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
-Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
-Gear/equipment sanitized between use
-Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of the Best: Lindos and Rhodes?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
-Guides required to regularly wash hands
-Regular temperature checks for staff
-Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Level of activity:
Easy: You should expect only enjoyable easy walking without required climbing, jumping or running. Nevertheless, you may need to make a few steps.
Moderate: You should be prepared for a fair amount of walking with going up and down the steps. Sometimes you will need to deal with uneven surfaces like medieval cobblestones.
Intensive: You should be ready for a large amount of walking and/or climbing. We expect you not to be afraid of unpaved and uneven surfaces. Booking this type of tour, be ready for an adventure!