If you wish to visit the main highlights of Rhodes island, depending on nobody else's travel wishes and interests but yours, this private tour would be your best choice. Enjoy exploring Lindos that has so much to offer, from its authentic village to Lindos Acropolis. The second must see is Medieval City of Rhodes, that belongs to the World Heritage and is under protection of UNESCO. It is considered one of the few best preserved medieval cities in Europe. Let yourself stroll the narrow streets of the Old City. You will fall in love with their multiple character and see Grand Master's palace, Turkish Mosques, Jewish Synagogues, ancient library, bathhouses, and lots of shops. All these apart from charming medieval spirit produces unique atmosphere which will not leave you indifferent. We’ll do our best to make your day in Rhodes memorable!
- Pick up
- Afandou Pass through the Afandou valley and observe amazing countryside views
- Monastery Tsambika Brief stop for visiting the Holy Monestery of Panagia Tsambika or taking pictures of Tsambika Beach from the view point. (Virgin Mary Tsambika) is now visited by thousands of couples from all around the world each year who have struggled to conceive or who wish to have their baby or child blessed for one reason or another.
- Kalathos Pass through a traditional Greek village, enjoy nice views of the Mediterranean Sea along the way
- Viewing point for Lindos 10 min stop for taking pictures from one of the most magnificent and breathtaking view points of Rhodes.
- Village of Lindos Explore Lindos including one of the most impressive archaeological sites not only in Greece but also in the world - Lindos Acropolis. It has traces of different civilizations. Ancient Greek, Roman, Byzantine traditions blend here with the Medieval heritage of knights of the Order of Saint John. Enjoy the famous sandy beach of Lindos, traditional Greek cuisine, donkey riding, taking pictures, strolling medieval streets, talking with locals, shopping, etc.
- Old Town Rhodes The medieval city of Rhodes belongs to the World Heritage, under protection of UNESCO it's considered one of the few best preserved medieval cities in Europe. Let yourself stroll the narrow streets of the Old City. You will fall in love with their multiple character! You will find Turkish Mosques and Jewish Synagogues, ancient library, bathhouses, and lots of shops. All these apart from charming medieval spirit produces unique atmosphere which will not leave you indifferent.
- Transfer Back
No questions about this tour, be the first and ask your question.
Size of group:
Small: Number of tourists in Small Shore Excursions and Tours varies from 2 to 17 people. In comparison with large excursions offered by the cruise lines, this type of group tours provides better attention to your personal needs and interests.
Standard: Standard Shore Excursions and Tours usually vary from 17 to 50 people, nevertheless our absolute priority – quality of the tour – remains untouched, which differs us from the large cruise lines.
Private: Private Shore Excursions and Tours give you the chance to enjoy a customized tour designed especially for you and your friends. Quite often, if your party consists of 4 guests or more, the price of the tour can be less than the one offered by the large cruise lines.
Level of activity:
Easy: You should expect only enjoyable easy walking without required climbing, jumping or running. Nevertheless, you may need to make a few steps.
Moderate: You should be prepared for a fair amount of walking with going up and down the steps. Sometimes you will need to deal with uneven surfaces like medieval cobblestones.
Intensive: You should be ready for a large amount of walking and/or climbing. We expect you not to be afraid of unpaved and uneven surfaces. Booking this type of tour, be ready for an adventure!